Jefferson Choir Booster Club (JCBC)
What is Jefferson Choir Booster Club (JCBC)?
JCBC is our parent run organization that has two major functions:
1. Provide communication between choir families and the Directors of Show Choir.
2. Fundraise to supplement essential costs of Show Choir Program.
Each year JCBC raises approximately $30,000 through our Fundraisers. This money helps to cover the cost of:
*Scholarship aid as needed
*Choir Administrative Assistance
JCBC membership fee:
For a one time annual fee of $50/family. Checks made payable to JCBC. This money covers the following costs:
*Provides meals for students during rehearsal workshops and other events
*Supplies for events (homecoming, competitions, etc.)
*Buttons for Competitions
Benefits to Booster Club Members:
We strongly encourage all families to join the Booster Club! Much like your students building bonds due to their involvement, you as a parent have that same opportunity! Plus some additional features of being a club member is:
· Active involvement in the Jefferson Choir Program.
· Student eligibility for escrow fundraising. Escrow funds will only be managed for students of booster club members.
· Eligibility to apply for one of three scholarships during students’ senior year (Only seniors whose families have been Choir Booster Club Members for at least 2 years will be eligible).