What is the strangest advice your parents ever gave you that proved to be correct?
What was the most meaningful assignment a teacher ever had you do?
What is a saying or expression you probably say too much?
What actor/actress would you want to play you if they ever made a movie about your life?
If our state was represented by just one food, what would it be?
You accidentally ate some radioactive pizza. The good news is it tasted great! The even better news is you have one superpower of your choice. What do you choose?
What five things would you take with you during the zombie apocalypse and why?
If you could have one song play every time you entered a room what would it be, and why?
A Special note from your family -
"We are so proud of you, Lainey!
We knew you were meant for the stage from the time you were little. We loved "The Walworth Sisters" show you and Sydney used to do in our family room. It is one of our favorite memories.
You are a beautiful, talented, smart young woman and we know you will do amazing things at UW-Eau Claire! Your future students will be lucky to have you!
We love you! Dad, Mom, Sydney and Ginger".
Year End Message from Mr. Brown
So good to see so many of you in our google meet this afternoon. I think you all have done a great job with distance learning! Here are reminders for the end of the year:
1. Materials that must be returned: choir folder and choir music; JIVE AND CONNECTION additionally: garment bag, choir robe and stole, Connection boys tux jacket, pant and tie; JIVE dress.
2. This week is the final assignment for the trimester in choir. Students have until the end of the trimester to complete any missing work. Let me know if you need any help with that.
3. Students interested in being a student leader, section leader, or dance captain for next year please send me an email expressing your interest.
4. If you are in Jive or Connection next year, there will be a parent meeting on June 1st at 6:30pm online. Use the code below:
Join Google Meet video conference
Join by phone
PIN: ?259 259 450?#
5. We will have materials pick up drive-thru (Show Choir Booklet, Carwash tickets) on June 4th in JHS parking lot. This will also be time to make their first ISD payment and JCBC membership and carwash payments.
Jive from 4:30-5:30
Thank you so much!
It is greatly appreciated.
Thank you each and every one of you for a great year. Please keep in touch and let us know how you are doing throughout the summer and seniors as you go onto new and exciting adventures!! All the best.